Pre-Entry Educational Qualification
At the time of admission, it is ensured that the candidate has:
- Passed 10 + 2 Non-Medical ( Physics & Maths) for Commercial Pilot Licence applicants as per CAR Section 7 Series ‘B’ Part 1 dt. 23rd August 1993.
- The age limit of 17 years for flying solo is a must for admission (Rule 28 of Aircraft Rules 1937).
List of Documents to be Submitted for Admission
- 8 Passport size photographs.
- Certificate of Passing 10th & 12th in Original
- DMC of 10th & 12th in the original.
- Self Attested Aadhar Card copy.
- Residence Proof.
Note*: Original 10th & 12th passing certificate & DMC shall be collected after verification
Fee Structure* ( In Rupees/hour)
Admission Charges:- 20,000/
|Cessna-152||₹ 9000.00||₹ 10,500.00|
|Cessna-152||₹ 10000.00||₹ 11,500.00|
|Type||Single Engine||Multi Engine|
|S712||₹ 2000||₹ 3200|
Admission charges for Single Engine: ₹ 2000 & Multi Engine : ₹ 5000
|₹ 15000.00||₹ 30000.00|
*Fee may change without prior notice
Mode Of Payment
- All drafts should be submitted to Accounts Officer only
- Draft should be in favor of HICA Karnal for Karnal Branch and similarly for Hisar and Pinjore branches.
- To collect the respective receipt is the responsibility of student.